Of Tangled Strings and Minds

Ramblings, musings, knitting....

Thursday, January 19, 2006

My Kid Said It Best

She said it best, so I post her words regarding the SFSE Shit that is permeating our community. At the end, click on the Free to Stitch, Free to Bitch Pic and go help support the cause.....
Hi all, Im 16 and I have to say it never ceases to amaze me how a SMALL company decides it is prudent to take on a mass of people joined by a common thought or shared experience. A mass of people that share in eachothers joy, support and give strength and hope to someone they don't know beyond the writings in a blog, forge friendships and bonds that cross nations that make us all wonder, hmm perhaps the politicians should learn to knit and sit in a room together and stitch and kevetch or bitch or cry or whine or complain or brag or ascribe or lament or boast or well, you see where I am headed.
From what I have seen, the postings are not all that much, cept for admins. Wonder what their actual readership is.
I would also suggest those near their physical shop go knit in front of the store or near enough to it, and get some publicity, call it a knit and kevetch ( so as not to further the wrath of legal beagles ) and let people who frequent their shop know. Power of the pissed off masses. Do they not know the term REVOLUTION?
Somehow I think these people aren't aware that there is a world outside NYC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home