Of Tangled Strings and Minds

Ramblings, musings, knitting....

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

And it's onto the heel

Yes, that's right, Roggey is ready to tackle the heel !Before you leave a comment or email me that the stitches are twisted, I know. Roggey does a clockwise purl for more info as to why, CLICK HERE, so for that reason, I have done the demo sock with the clockwise purl
Using the aforementioned clockwise purl, here is the heel flap the turned heel
Next we will be doing the gusset. I like this internet teaching. Gonna have to add it to my website while I am redoing it this week.


2 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Okay. I will not panic, even if I've read the directions three times now. It only *seems* complicated.

    Right?

    Captain Smith! What's that grinding noise on the starboard side?

     
  • At 11:51 AM , Blogger Lady Wyvern said...

    It only seems complicated, you will do fine.

    Noise? What noise? Oh that? Nothing, just the ah, um, er, uh , The engines, ya that's it, that's the engines. Have a glass of champagne, you will feel better

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home